Saturday, September 16, 2006

Catching up

So after eight months, I’m back in the UK. Thursday went to my mum’s, Friday had a night out with the Boyz (my gay friends), Saturday played football with John, Clare and godson Jake, Sunday limbered up with my tai chi friends and then headed up to see the North London posse including other godson Louis, Monday had a night in, Tuesday had a lovely paella at John and Austin’s (the couple that were over for Mardi Gras) with Woody (their crazy but cute Dalmation), Wednesday visited some old Soho haunts with Lynda, my ex-art director and the architect of me meeting Steven, Thursday was another night in and now I’m off to catch up with the rest of my family. It’s been really great to see everyone – but of course there’s one guy missing. And I miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home