Saturday, September 02, 2006

Junk mail

OK, I know, I've been bad. When your own boyfriend leaves a comment on your blog telling you to post more, you know you haven't been blogging enough. I've written a Tokyo entry on the iBook, but that's in a vet surgery across town right now. (Feel my pain, readers - I've been reduced to typing this on a PC.)I'm currently on my friend's junk in Hong Kong, which is a great place to be. I always find that when I arrive in Asia I seem to get very drunk very quickly and then wake up to a hideous hangover. At first I put this down to the humidity - but then I realised that it's more likely to be because I'm out with my old friend Tony. Still, a quick blast in the speedboat (yesterday) or a kayak trip (today) soon gets rid of the cobwebs.

The other great thing about Hong Kong is that my phone works here, so I get to here my beloved's voice again. I miss him. Tony's got a new girlfriend, so he's loved up too, and we get to sit on the junk and swap mushy stories. So sad. But so not!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! your profile blurb cracked me up.

So, you did not get drunk quickly because... hmmmm... you drank a lot, quickly.

O K A Y . got it :)

Don't remember how I got here, but there ya go, just like a drunken one-night-stand – errr... those were many moons ago).

6:14 pm GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home