Saturday, August 26, 2006

Q & A & David Jones

Q&A was a lot of fun, kind of like Popstarz used to be, Londoners. Fellow blogger Jay came over to say hello, which was nice. It's the first time I've met someone in the flesh through the blog, it was kind of strange but cool already knowing fragments of each other's lives, and it was good to put a face to the words. Hopefully he didn't notice me dropping a (thankfully plastic) pot of beer while trying to execute an over-ambitious dance-move.

Towards the end of the night, we headed to the upstairs bit, where a rather formidable lady was DJ'ing. She had that sullen DJ expression that made it look like she'd never smiled in her life, so watching from across the room, I was impressed when after just a few words from Steven, her face transformed into laughter. And he got what he wanted - she stuck on a Kylie record.

Since then, it's just been me, Steven and a bunch of goodies from the David Jones food hall. It's been lovely. I'm off early tomorrow, but for now that's another day.

1 Comments:

Blogger richardwatts said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself at my club, mate!

11:42 am GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home