Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oh, Brother

So there we were wandering down Flinders Lane around 10 last night, when I spotted some guys walking down the other side of the street.

"He's wearing a headband like Jamie" (who just won Big Brother here) was my first thought. Then I realised the headband was that particular ruffled kind that I've only ever seen on Jamie. Further inspection confirmed initial findings - he was wearing the trademark fisherman pants.

It was Jamie.

And I think it's a sign of the maturity I've achieved through the many years I've spent on this planet, that the one thought that flashed through my mind, was:

I'VE SEEN YOU NAKED!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

I've seen him with a semi.

10:30 pm GMT+10  
Blogger RRP said...

i think everyone would think that about him. i do.

i've to get my mind to stop associating a baby's arm with jamie's penis. for sakes, it's that big!

12:08 am GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home