Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Glamour shots

We're not just featured on our own blogs. We were both snapped on a night out with some guys from a workshop that Steven had been on, and the pictures have since been all over the, er, photo page of the venue's website. And we're not just talking any old venue, we're talking DT's, the most glamorous gay pub in, er, Richmond. OK, so it's the only gay pub in Richmond.

Here are the photos, in case you missed the link on Steven's blog. Steven's the good-looking one in the top photo (as I'm almost sure the other two wouldn't mind me saying). And I'm the one on the right in the other photo.

When the photographer was doing the rounds, I desperately wanted him to get a photo of me and Steven. But as I was stuck in a corner, this would have meant butting out of a conversation, upending a table with everybody's drinks on and clambering over a few people to get to him.

So I didn't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Leo said...

Just dropped by your blog! Great read and an inspiration as well - especially how you travelled to Australia and moved in with you other half! Very sweet!

12:11 am GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home