Friday, October 27, 2006

Grudgingly

OK, a quick post, to get me back into the swing of blogging if nothing else. Got back on Wednesday last week, Steven had taken the rest of the week off, which was fantastic. And he's now got every Wednesday off, which is excellent too. Tonight we're off to Hoyts to see The Grudge 2.

Steven introduced me to the first film before I left, with the result that every time I opened the sliding door of the cupboard in my hotel room in Tokyo, I got a horrible creepy feeling shivering its way up my spine. Thanks, Steven!

2 Comments:

Blogger RRP said...

lmao - and i thought i was the only one to suffer from that affliction! are you scared of long black asian hair, too??? ;)

9:57 am GMT+10  
Blogger Dan in Melbourne said...

Only when it appears from nowhere in the shower...

12:44 pm GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home