Saturday, February 03, 2007

That's all, folks

And that brings this little blog to an end. I started it in the first throes of love - the modern equivalent of shouting it from the rooftops - but although our relationship continues to deepen, I find myself less and less inclined to share those little moments that would previously have had me rushing to the keyboard. And, of course, I'm no longer 'Dan in Melbourne'.

At some point I may start another blog and post the address here. But until then, thanks for coming along for the ride, and for all your comments and support.

It's been fun.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ... enjoy building your life together back in london - and thanks for the posts x

6:05 am GMT+11  
Blogger Single Guy said...

Thanks for sharing your story! Best of luck!

9:22 am GMT+11  
Blogger Dan said...

Dan, I'm going to miss reading your posts. Best of luck to you both in your new life.

Dan xx

7:32 pm GMT+11  
Blogger RRP said...

remember fondly that crazy nite i met you both, quite by accident, late last year. i'm glad we got the chance.

will miss reading your adventures.

all the best!

xx

4:57 pm GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home